With the increase in market demand, small-pitch LED screens have experienced explosive growth. As the main application place for small-pitch screens, what are the requirements for the screen and what are the advantages of conference rooms?
1. Why Use A Fine Pitch Screen？
“A high-density, small-pitch LED large screen display system with vibrant, saturated colors and high-definition picture quality employs surface-mount packaging with small pitch as the display panel.
It integrates computer systems, multi-screen processing technology, signal switching technology, network technology, and other application processing and integration functions to dynamically monitor various scenarios required by the entire system for display. It performs multi-screen display and real-time analysis of signals from various sources, including computers, cameras, DVD videos, and networks. This system thus fulfills the users’ need for large-scale display, sharing, and aggregation of various information.”
2. Small-Pitch Led Displays Pros And Cons
- Modular, can be seamlessly spliced
Especially when used for news topics or video conferences, characters won’t be cut or disrupted by seams. When frequently displaying WORD, EXCEL, and PPT presentations in a meeting room environment, there won’t be any confusion or misinterpretation of the content due to seams and gridlines.
- Perfect color and brightness
It completely avoids phenomena such as vignetting, dark edges, patches, etc. that may appear after some time, especially for visualizations that often need to be played in conference displays. When analyzing pure background content such as charts and graphics, the small-pitch high-definition LED display solution has unparalleled advantages.
- Intelligent brightness adjustment
Since LEDs are self-illuminating, they are less disturbed and affected by ambient light. It can change according to the surrounding environment, making the picture more comfortable and presenting details perfectly. In comparison, the brightness of projection fusion and DLP splicing displays is slightly lower (200cd/㎡-400cd/㎡ in front of the screen). It is suitable for large conference rooms or conference rooms where the environment is bright and difficult to meet application requirements.
- Applicable to different environments
Supports 1000K-10000K color temperature and wide color gamut adjustment to meet the requirements of different application fields. It is especially suitable for some conference display applications that have special requirements for color, such as studios, virtual simulations, video conferencing, medical displays, and other applications.
Wide Viewing Angle
Wide viewing angle, supports horizontal 170°/vertical 160° viewing angle display, better meeting the needs of large conference room environments and stepped conference room environments.
- High Contrast
High contrast, faster response speed, and high refresh rate meet the needs of a high-speed motion picture display.
- Ultra-light and easy to carry
Ultra-thin cabinet unit planning saves a lot of floor space compared to DLP splicing and projection fusion. The device is easy to protect and saves protection space.
- Efficient heat dissipation
Efficient heat dissipation, fanless design, and zero noise provide users with a perfect meeting environment. In contrast, the unit noise of DLP, LCD, and PDP splicing is greater than 30dB(A), and the noise is even greater after multiple splicings.
- Long life
With an ultra-long service life of 100,000 hours, there is no need to replace bulbs or light sources during the life cycle, saving operation and maintenance costs. It can be repaired point by point, and the maintenance cost is low.
- Support 7*24 hours of uninterrupted operation
2. What Are The Benefits Of Using Fine Pitch LED Displays In Conference Rooms?
- It can create a more comfortable and modern information conference environment.
- Information from all parties can be shared, making meeting communication easier and smoother.
- More and more colorful content can be vividly presented to ignite the enthusiasm of the meeting.
- Business applications: presenting details, focusing eyes, processing pictures quickly, etc.
- Able to communicate and work together remotely in real-time. Such as distance education, video conferences between branches and the head office, and the head office’s nationwide training and education activities, etc.
- It occupies a small area, is flexible and convenient to use, and is simple and convenient to maintain
In general, LED small-pitch screen technology has great potential in the high-end display field, but it still faces some challenges, such as high cost and size restrictions. In the future, with the continuous development of technology,fine pitch LED display may become more and more widely used in various fields, including televisions, surveillance walls, digital billboards, and virtual reality.
Post time: Oct-16-2023